Tonight’s Granada Reports (Tuesday 28th June) will come live from Lytham as the anticipation and excitement builds for opening Festival show featuring the legendary Diana Ross. For one year only, the famous festival has been extended to run over 10 days and is expected to see more than 200,000 take to the Green.
Part One of Lytham Festival runs from Tuesday 28 June to Saturday 2 July.
- Tuesday 28: Diana Ross, Jack Savoretti, Cassidy Janson
- Wednesday 29: Lewis Capaldi, JP Saxe, Luke La Volpe
- Thursday 30: Snow Patrol, Kodaline, Jade Bird
- Friday 1: Duran Duran, Goldfrapp, Walt Disco, Kate Owen (DJ)
- Saturday 2: Nile Rodgers & Chic, TLC, Soul II Soul, Craig Charles Funk & Soul DJ Set
Part Two of Lytham Festival runs from Wednesday 6 July to Sunday 10 July.
- Wednesday 6 July: Simply Red, Special Guest: Lisa Stansfield, Marisha Wallace
- Thursday 7 July: Elbow Special Guest: Richard Hawley, Badly Drawn Boy
- Friday 8 July: The Strokes, Fontaines DC, Wet Leg, The Lounge Society
- Saturday 9 July: Tears for Fears, Special Guest: Alison Moyet, Natalie Imbruglia
- Sunday 10 July: Paul Weller, The Charlatans, Lottery Winners, Nia Wyn.
Lionel Richie was scheduled to perform, but sadly will no longer be attending.