Local homecare specialists, Angels Private Home Care are looking for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager who has successfully marketed, networked and helped to build a business.
Domiciliary Care Manager vacancy details:
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Full-time, permanent employment
As the Domiciliary Care Manager, you will be someone with a real passion for care, be an inspirational leader and you will be essential to the successful running of the service and helping it grow to exciting new levels. You will know what high-quality care looks like and how to deliver it. You will be a true leader of people, as the Domiciliary Care Manager, someone who can inspire a care team and someone who mirrors the company’s values and ethos.
Requirements for the Domiciliary Care Manager Role:
- Experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager within a domiciliary care business
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards it
- Has broad experience in social care services
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent awareness of CQC legislation, changes and best practice
- Experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager
If you are interested in this position, please via their website https://www.angelsprivatehomecare.co.uk/join-our-team with your most up to date CV.
Alternatively, contact Priya or Sushil to discuss the vacancy further.
Contact: Priya on 07886881374
Dr. Sushil on 07950582841 (after 4pm)