It’s Drive In Movie Time once again at the Lowther Pavilion. And there’s not only a brilliant range of magical movies on offer, but there will also be which a bar service, soft drinks, snacks and Rollover Hot Dogs available. Tickets for the Drive-In Cinema are £25 per vehicle, whether it be small medium or large. Walk-in tickets are £7.50.
Announcing the new season, a spokesperson for Lowther Pavilion said, ‘Lowther Drive-In Cinema is back. And this time it is all summer long. Join us for the best of Hollywood, action, adventure, sci-fi, comedy, romance, Bollywood, and of course… musicals! Bar service, soft drinks, cinema snacks and delicious Rollover Hot Dogs will be served by our friendly team. The first half of our season is on sale now.’
The Drive-In Cinema season starts on Friday 16th April with Grease.
And here’s the full line-up for the first half of the 2021 season:
- Grease – April 16
- Ghost – April 17
- The Witches – April 18
- 42nd Street – April 23
- The Blues Brothers – April 24
- The Meaning Of Life – April 25
- Batman – April 30
- The Greatest Showman Singalong – May 1
- Men In Black – May 2
- A Star Is Born – May 7
- The Italian Job – May 8
- Bill & Ted Face The Music – May 14
- Rocketman Singalong – May 15
- Mamma Mia Singalong – May 21
- Yeh Jawanni Hai Deewani – May 22
- Pulp Fiction – May 28
- Back To The Future – May 29
- Roman Holiday – May 30
- Hairspray – June 4
- Saturday Night Fever – June 5
- Bohemian Rhapsody – June 11
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind – June 12
- La La Land – June 19
- A Midsummers Nights Dream- June 25
- War Horse – June 26
Here are some of the regulations which ensure that everyone has a brilliant, enjoyable time at the Drive-In:
- As you head into the site, you must stop at the speaker and headphone collection point before entering the arena.
- Ensure you have your engine and lights turned off during the film. Remember it may get cold so please bring warm clothing/blankets with you. Driver’s side windows can be open.
- Follow the parking team’s directions and only move when directed.
- The site will be clearly marked out and once parked you will not be able to leave your allocated bay until the end of the event.
- No vehicles are authorised to move throughout the site whilst the event is open.
- As you leave the event you must follow instructions from the parking team and not overtake other cars.
- Smoking is not permitted at this event, including e-cigarettes.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before you leave the site.
- Parking Spaces will be allocated by size of vehicle. Please select the nearest match to the size of your vehicle when booking. Larger vehicles may be asked to park at the side or at the back of the event space.
- Outdoor Toilets (Onsite) will be located onsite – 20p coins (or 2 x 10p) are required to access the facilities. Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned outside the toilets (as well as inside) so please sanitise hands both before and after entering.