Warning of possible toxic substance in St Anne’s beach!!

A mystery substance has made a dog very poorly!!

A local lady has warned others to be cautious after her dog ate something that made it very sick.

“Warning to dog walkers! My dog ate something on the beach that has made him very sick and a trip to the vets. Possibly a lump of palm oil. It looked like a ball of sand but had an oily consistency and smelled like diesel. On the beach after Granny’s Bay on the way to Lytham”

Palm oil has been washed up on Lytham and St.Anne’s shorelines previously over the last few years, and it’s very possible this it the case today. Its extremely poisonous to dogs, and you should seek help from a vet immediately if you think your dog has eaten palm oil.

Please let us know if you see any, pictures and location of possible, so we can warn our followers, thank you!!

Related Posts