Child sent to hospital after injury from a disposable BBQ

First aid was given by Fylde Rangers, but sadly needed hospital treatment.

People just don’t get it, despite signs all over public spaces, and the obvious dangers. Fylde Council are stepping their patrols, and fines for BBQ deviants.

Our Fylde Ranger Service just had to give first aid to a child who stepped on a buried disposable BBQ they are now having to attend hospital. This is why BBQs are not permitted 😞

BBQ’s and outdoor cooking are not allowed on many of our beaches, parks and open spaces ❌

Security staff will be patrolling the areas, including in the evenings and on weekends. Anyone seen to be breaching the PSPO could receive a fine of up to £1000.

For more information visit and check out this video 🤲✅

📸 Just some examples of pics within the past 48hrs… 🙏

Related Posts