The Met Office has released an urgent warning to Lytham residents of floods as Storm Christoph unleashes his fury on the resort.
Spells of prolonged and heavy rain may lead to flooding and disruption to travel in places.
What to expect
- Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Fast flowing or deep floodwater is possible, causing a danger to life
- Delays or cancellations to train and bus services are possible
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads
- Possible power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses