Fire engines attend blaze at property on St. David’s Road South today.

Two fire engines from St Anne’s attended a fire in a property in St. David’s Road South at 2.41 a.m. today (Monday 11th January). The Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service say the fire was caused by a

t-shirt being left on an electrical heater. The crew used a ventilation unit to help clear smoke from the property.  They administered first aid to one casualty at the scene before the person was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said they were in attendance for approximately one hour.

Related Posts