Person Taken To Hospital After House Fire In St. Anne’s

One person has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a home in St Anne’s early yesterday morning (Sunday, August 8). The person was given first aid and oxygen therapy by fire crews before being taken to hospital for further treatment.

A Fire Service Spokesperson said: ‘At 6.15am on Sunday August 8, two fire engines from St. Anne’s attended a domestic building fire on Edwinstowe Road, Lytham St Anne’s. The incident involved the kitchen of a detached property. One casualty was given first aid by firefighters before later being conveyed to hospital by North West Ambulance Service.’

The Spokesperson continued, ‘Crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, an oxygen therapy kit, and a positive pressure ventilation unit at this incident. They remained in attendance for two hours.’

Related Posts