The extensive four story commercial premises that was once home to the popular Moghul Premier Indian Restaurant on Orchard Road in St. Anne’s is up for sale – at an asking price of £199,950. The agents, Duxbury’s Commercial say that t would suit a variety of purposes, subject to planning permission. This includes potential for conversion into residential accommodation.
The agents describe the premises thus:
- An open plan ground floor space, plus a separate rear room (formerly used as a commercial kitchen).
- The ground floor could be used for a variety of purposes, subject to landlord and planning consent.
- There is a separate door leading up to the upper floors.
- The first floor offers 3 no. separate rooms/offices and Ladies and Gents WC’s.
- The second floor offers 3 no. separate rooms/offices and a single WC.
- Previously a licensed restaurant.
- All similar or alternative uses will be considered, subject to landlord and planning consent.
- Busy trading location, in the heart of the town centre. The position benefits from a wealth of passing pedestrian and vehicle trade.
The restaurant was once very popular with visitors and residents alike. Below is a picture of Billy Ocean at the venue.