The empty shop premises, occupied since Autumn 2021 by Pier Gifts & Home, on St. Anne’s Road West is currently on the market at an annual rental of £24,000 per annum excluding rates. The rateable value, taken from the VOA website is £22,750 pa. This is not the amount the renter would pay, but us used to calculate rates payable. In addition, the incoming tenant is to be responsible for the Landlord’s reasonable legal fees incurred in the
The agent, Duxburys Commercial (01253 316919) say in their description of this prime commercial property:
- Open plan retail space with the added benefit of a dual accessed basement for storage.
- The shop has an excellent shop front, with window displays and signage options.
- The premises is fitted out to a high standard and previously operated for retail purposes & as card shop.
- Rear car parking comprises of 2 spaces allocated at the rear (tandem parking).
- Rear loading access.
- All interest and potential uses considered.
It was less than two years ago that Pier Gifts and Home opened – see poster below.