This Spring has been the sunniest on record – and the bright days have hopefully lifted lock-down blues. During lock-down, this fine weather has inspired many residents to take to their gardens. And now St Anne’s in Bloom wants you to help create a virtual flower show by submitting your photographs to build an inspirational gallery.
St Anne’s in Bloom say: ‘As we are unable to have “official” In Bloom competitions this year just for fun and with your input we going to have a virtual display of the gardens in St Anne’s. No prizes but hopefully some great colourful and interesting pictures for us all to see.
There are several categories which we hope will encourage you to enter whether you have a huge and well established garden or a window box and anything in between.
- Front Garden (including terrace or balcony gardens)
- Back Garden
- Vegetable patch – show us how you are growing your own
- A small corner of my garden – maybe most of your garden is a “work in progress” but you have a part of it you would like to share with us
- Children’s Corner – share what your children have been doing in the garden – anything from bug hotels to sunflowers
- My favourite flower – a chance to share your prize blooms
Please send us your photographs and tell us a little bit about the picture and which section you would like to enter. Send either on messenger using the blue button on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/stannesinbloom, or an email to email@example.com
The photographs will be used on our page and you can submit as many as you like.’