The 2023 Lytham Festival has welcomed the five charities which will be given the opportunity not only to raise funds at the festival, but also to spread the word about the brilliant work they do.
The five charities selected and the nights they will partner with are:
- Mary O’Gara Foundation: Jamiroquai – 28th June
- Park View 4U: George Ezra – 29th June
- Lytham Rotary: Sting – 30th June
- Trinity Hospice: Lionel Richie – 1st July
- North West Blood Bikes: Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe – 2nd July
To find out more about the charities and this initiative go to: https://www.lythamfestival.com/2023-charity-partners/