The brilliant Roarsome Roleplay, an innovative, independent family run business, is now open at Freedom House on Snowdon Road in St. Anne’s. There you will find an amazing brand new child’s play centre that provides the ultimate fun and safe environment for children to explore, socialize and develop their physical and cognitive skills through play. This truly engaging and creative playcentre is especially designed for children aged from 0-7 who, in a totally safe environment, are transported and immersed into the wonderful world of imaginary play.
Without doubt, imaginative play is crucial for young children, helping them to develop social skills, communication and creativity. Where young children’s imagination may take them is endless, even more so when they have other children to connect with in a wealth of brilliantly resourced fun role play adventures. These amazing experiences will help to assist your children with their development through fun, exciting and engaging sessions.
All Roarsome Roleplay sessions are pre-bookable online via their vibrant website – https://roarsomeroleplay.co.uk/ – and all sessions are of a fixed duration.
There are a set number of spaces available at each session and after each session Roarsome Roleplay will be completely closed for a minimum of 45 minutes for a thorough clean and to reset all areas.
You will find the following roleplay stations in the spacious building spread over one floor. These are imaginatively, realistically and carefully resourced bespoke roleplay stations that aim to engage children’s learning while they explore real life roles.
- Post office
- Fire station
- Police Station
- Mechanic garage
- Construction area
- Dinosaur park
- Home area
- Beauty salon
- Under 12months soft play area
Roarsome Roleplay say they will fully encourage you to get involved in your child’s play, helping them to share, make friends and interact positively with other children. However, Roarsome Roleplay add that their well trained, enhanced DBS checked team also know you may be keen to have a well-deserved rest yourself in their beautiful café where a wide range of drinks, cakes and small bites to eat are served. Each member of the team truly values the importance of maintaining a clean environment – so with regular inspection checks, you and your child can play safe in the knowledge that everything has been suitably sanitised for use.
Please note: it is not permitted to bring your own food/snacks into Rolesome Roleplay,
Take a look at the excellent website https://roarsomeroleplay.co.uk/ to gain an insight into what has been designed, and you will be assured a very warm welcome at the amazing play centre.
Here are some brief details – full information can be found on the website:
- Roarsome Roleplay is open for 3 sessions daily 7 days a week lasting 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- You can book on to any one of the play sessions via the online booking system, please do book as Roarsome Roleplay are only accepting online bookings.
- There are a strict number of 25 child spaces per visit with a maximum of 2 adults per child.
- There is a free car park with limited first come first spaces. However, there is plenty of street parking close by.
- Inside there is one child safe bathroom for children only, one disabled bathroom with baby changing facilities, and one unisex bathroom with 2 female and one male toilet.
- Exclusive hire to the venue in any of our 3 sessions on any day is available, giving you the maximum flexibility.