It presents a potential choking hazard. Read below 👇
⚠️SAFETY WARNING – DON’T BUY THIS TOY. We bought this Infinitoo magnetic building blocks toy from a seller on Amazon, and our safety tests found it wasn’t strong enough to withstand a standard impact test – with the magnets inside posing a swallowing and choking risk. The magnets were almost four times too strong. Read our full investigation ➡️ https://whi.ch/ToySafety
Amazon said: ‘Safety is important to Amazon and we want customers to shop with confidence on our stores. We have proactive measures in place to prevent suspicious or non-compliant products from being listed and we monitor the products sold in our stores for product safety concerns. When appropriate, we remove a product from the store, reach out to sellers, manufacturers, and government agencies for additional information, or take other actions. If customers have concerns about an item they’ve purchased, we encourage them to contact our Customer Service directly so we can investigate and take appropriate action.’
We also reached out to the sellers we bought the toys from and offered them the opportunity to comment. But, as we went to press, none of the sellers or the one manufacturer we were able to contact had provided a comment for publication.
If you have one of these, you might want to read the report on Which?