A Lytham restaurant, situated at 3 Henry Street, is on the market at an annual rental of £40,000 – plus £200,00 for the business’ extensive fixtures & fittings, equipment and fit out that has been undertaken at the property.
The agents, Duxburys Commercial, say that this premises offers the opportunity for a restaurant, bar, leisure venue or, subject to planning permission (STPP) an alternative use business.
Duxbury’s add that this property was previously operated as and now re-fitted out as a Food & Beverage premises.
These bullet points summarise the agent’s advertisement:
- Main ground floor front entrance with bi-folding doors and an abundance of natural light into the premises.
- Additional 2nd entrance to the front that leads directly upstairs.
- The ground floor comprises a wine/cocktail bar with dining area and downstairs WC.
- Stairs to the front and rear lead up to the first floor which comprises dining/drinking space, ladies & gentleman WC’s and commercially fitted kitchen.
- The second floor provides ancillary / storage space, an office and shower room/WC.
The agents add this description: ‘The premises is located in the heart of Lytham which is an affluent, vibrant and busy town situated on the Fylde Coast in Lancashire. Lytham is located approx. 50 miles North West of Manchester, 12 miles from Preston and 7 miles along the coastline from the major resort town of Blackpool. Lytham St Anne’s has dense surrounding affluent areas and is a major tourist destination. There are established cafes / restaurants, wine bars, boutique shops and a department store in the vicinity. Lytham St. Anne’s hosts major events such as the Lytham Festival.’