Using statistics on average sold prices since 2016 assembled from HM Land Registry, a UK wide home buying company Property Solvers, have shared the most expensive locations in the FY area. Five of the top six are in Lytham. Their data collection shows these roads have the most expensive properties:
- Regent Avenue, Lytham – average price £975,000
- Islay Road, Lytham – average price £970,812
- Park Avenue, Ansdell – average price £798,333
- East Beach, Lytham – average price £730,000
- Clifton Drive, Lytham – average price £673,333
- Seafield Road, Lytham – average price £636,428
These property prices provide a major contrast to the cheapest FY areas, all in Blackpool. Sutherland View being the least expensive, the average prove being £43,833 with Talbot Road next at £44,666.