Blocked Drains Causing Problems? Fylde Council Asks For On-Line Reports

With large puddles and pools forming on roads and pavements following the recent heavy rainfalls, Fylde Council is asking for help in sorting blocked drains. The Council requests that blocked drains be reported on-line with Lancashire County Council.

Using an email or password, you’ll be asked to provide the location of the drain, a description, and a photo. Go to

Related Posts