Duxbury’s Commercial are offering the former Lloyds Bank within the Clock Tower building in Lytham for lease. They say the open plan / shell premises would suit a variety of uses subject to fit out and planning / landlord consent. The rental is £50,000 pa exc. + vat
Duxbury’s provide this description to any intended lease holder, saying this an excellent opportunity to acquire:
- An open plan premises that have been stripped out internally, ready for a tenant fit out
- It has a main open plan space, with WC’s and ancillary space to the rear
- It provides a first/mezzanine floor which is additional space that can be used for a variety of purposes
- It is located with the prestigious and well-known Clock Tower building in central Lytham
- It has a prime position within Market Square, in the centre of Lytham
Duxbury’s Commercial may be contacted for more details and a brochure.