The Henry Street bar & restaurant premises situated on the ground, first & second floor of 3, Henry Street in Lytham is back on the market. The rental is priced at £40,000 per annum (Exc) + £120,000 ingoing for fit out. Additionally, the ingoing tenant is responsible for the landlord’s legal fees incurred in this transaction.
The agents Duxburys Commercial say that the premises offers the opportunity for a restaurant, bar, leisure venue or an alternative use (subject to planning permission). The premises previously operated as and is now re-fitted out as a food & beverage premises.
Here are some of the features:
- Main ground floor front entrance with bi-folding doors and an abundance of natural light into the premises.
- Additional 2nd entrance to the front that leads directly upstairs.
- The ground floor comprises a wine/cocktail bar with dining area and downstairs WC.
- Stairs to the front and rear lead up to the First Floor which comprises dining/drinking space.
- Ladies & Gentleman WC’s and commercially fitted kitchen.
- The Second floor provides ancillary / storage space, an office and shower room/WC.
- The agents are informed by the landlord that the premises also has a 1 a.m. licence.